Prospective members need to be sponsored by a current member of the National Charity League, Inc. (NCL) Chapter they wish to join.
If you know someone in NCL, talk to her about her Chapter’s boundaries, membership obligations and membership drive timeline.
Characteristics of a Good NCL Member
- She will make NCL a priority for herself and her daughter(s) and take her commitments to NCL seriously.
- She will protect the NCL brand by honoring its core values with integrity and excellence.
- She will be a positive role model for her daughter(s) and other Ticktockers by exhibiting respect and consideration, both during NCL events and in other public settings when representing NCL.
- She will fulfill all required philanthropy, league, committee, meeting, financial, leadership and other Chapter obligations by the required due dates.
- She understands the importance of all three pillars of NCL, Inc.: Community Service, Leadership Development and Cultural Experiences.
- She understands that by virtue of being a member of a local Chapter, she is affiliated with a federated system, which mandates the belief in the core values of NCL, Inc.
- She will abide by all governing documents of the Chapter and NCL, Inc., including Bylaws, Policies and Procedures.